Our accounting department provides comprehensive and affordable professional financial, accounting and bookkeeping services to our clients. AAMIL services focus on reliable and concise financial management information systems and financial reporting in line with international standards such as the International Accounting Standards (IAS) and the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), depending on the requirements of our clients.
AAMIL services are backed by highly qualified professionals who ensure that information given to our clients is accurate, up-to-date and is delivered on time. Our fees are competitive and our clients enjoy professional services at an affordable price.
AAMIL's accounting department generates valuable benefits to our clients, namely:
- Preparation of company accounts and trust accounts
- Preparation and filing of statutory accounts and tax filing, where required
- Maintaining accounting records as per prevailing local company legislation, including the preparation of the director’s report
- Preparation of regular management accounts and group accounts, where there are one or more subsidiaries
- Advising on the taxation regime applicable and tax compliance
- Acting as an interface between our clients and the auditors and generally assisting the audit process
- Attending board meetings in which the accounts are approved
Should your business require any of the above services, wherever it is located.