With an extensive international network and multiple partnerships, AAMIL can assist its clients in investment analysis and decision-making.
Investment in Mauritius
Mauritius has the advantage of having a flexible and modern legislatory framework in place to facilitate investments. It is also a low tax jurisdiction with an investor-friendly environment to encourage both local and foreign companies to set up a business. Minimum capital requirement is needed and, generally, licenses are issued within a reasonable timeframe. The associated costs are very affordable and competitive compared to other jurisdictions.
What we offer
- We can advise you in establishing the best structure for your business and assist you in attaining regulatory approval for your business;
- We can review your documentation to ensure compliance with the prevailing laws and regulations;
- We offer tax advice and compliance;
- We can act as an interface between you and other promoters. For example, we have a well-established network with real estate promoters and can assist you with acquisitions and/or sales;
- We are a one-stop shop service provider and can assist you with company set-up, administration, accounting, payroll, HR services and asset management among others, all at a very affordable price.
All of our collaborators are very approachable and will be more than happy to assist you in setting up your business.
AAMIL offers professional courses on the following topics:
- Aspects of international taxation ;
- International tax planning and structuring ;
- Incorporation and administration of offshore companies ;
- Formation of trusts and foundations ;
- Compliance and anti-money laundering ;
- The future of offshore and of International Financial Centres; and
- Residency and relocation of individuals and businesses.
What you can expect from our Courses
AAMIL believes that a flexible tailor-made approach ensures best results. This is why we ensure that our courses provide cohesive understanding and seek to offer core knowledge as well as practical insight. Our courses are delivered by international experts with an extensive knowledge in their respective field of expertise, namely taxation, company law, commercial law, trusts, compliance and anti-money laundering.
For more information, please feel free to contact us